CYP Outcomes Resource Pack
The Public Health Team have recently published the CYP Outcomes Resource Pack which can be found at http://www.kpho.org.uk/health-intelligence/population-groups/children-and-young-people/children-and-young-people-1. It’s designed to provide information the needs of the children and young people of Kent to support commissioning decisions.
It brings together:
- existing CYP info resources, including the early years and youth hub profiles by district (http://www.kpho.org.uk/health-intelligence/population-groups/children-and-young-people/children-and-young-people-1/childrens-health-and-social-care-maps).
- demographic information
- an assessment of where Kent’s outcomes for CYP are good or not so good when compared to the England average
- a deeper dive into those areas where in Kent doesn’t do so well to look at outcomes at smaller geographic levels
- accompanying summaries that provide a commentary on these issues including what could be done to improve outcomes.
- an analysis of the 88 most deprived lower super output areas to look at assets and outcomes for children and young people.
This will be updated all the time, including the assessment of the outcomes in the near future and the more in depth analyses during the summer.
If you have any questions or suggestions or would like support with using any of the information, please contact the individuals named on the individual documents or alternatively contact Claire Winslade, Consultant in Public Health, Claire.email@example.com.