Worried about a child
Worried about a child?
If the child is in immediate danger, call the emergency services using 999.
If you need to make contact out of working hours please call the Out of Hours Service on 03000 41 91 91.
If you are a professional making a referral have you considered the following:
- Discussing the matter with your Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Including any risk assessment already completed with the referral
- Ensuring that all decisions are informed by the Kent Inter- Agency Threshold Criteria.
If you would like to make a referral to the Early Help and Preventative Services, they can be contacted using 03000 41 92 22 or email email@example.com.
Further information and the notification form is available here,
'Say Something If You See Something'
Kent has recently launched a campaign to raise awareness of child sexual exploitation called Operation Willow. If you have concerns about a child or young person whom you believe is at risk of sexual exploitation
please call Kent Police on 101 quoting Operation Willow. You can also contact the National Child Sexual Exploitation Helpline on 11 60 00. For more information please click here
Making a Referral in Kent
- The 2017 CRU Consultation Guidance is available here
- The Kent Inter-Agency Referral Form is available here
- The Kent Inter-Agency Threshold Criteria for Children and Young People is available here