KSCB offer a variety of free multi-agency training courses for all professionals working with children and young people in Kent. KSCB offer the following courses:
- Alcohol Awareness
- Attachment Theory
- Child Death Overview Process (CDOP)
- Childhood Neglect: An In-Depth Understanding to Help Overcome Practice and Organisational Barriers
- Child Protection: Basic Awareness
- Child Protection for Designated Staff
- Child Protection Conferences: Best Practice
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Child Trafficking
- Domestic Abuse: The Effects on Children and Young People
- Drug Use Screening Tool
- Effects of Parental Substance Misuse from Conception to Adolescence
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Need to Know Session
- Gangs Need to Know Session
- Introduction to Private Fostering Need to Know Session
- Managing Allegations Against Staff Need to Know Session
- Mental Health Awareness
- Parental Mental Health
- Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent (WRAP)
- Novel Psychoactive Substances and Club Drugs Awareness
- Safeguarding and Information Sharing, Data Protection and Consent
- Signs of Safety: Awareness for Multi-Agency Staff
- Understanding Thresholds and the Referral Process
- Working with Men in Households Where Child Harm is Suspected
To identify which of the above courses are appropriate for you please view the KSCB Training Tree.
How to Book a Place on KSCB Training
If you would like to attend any of the above courses, click on the relevant course and then 'Book Here' next to the date suitable for you.
If you do not have a Kent CPD Online account please register here.
Please make sure your contact details and employment details, on your Kent CPD Online, are up to date.
How to Cancel a Booking
If you wish to cancel your booking, this can be done via Kent CPD Online or by emailing email@example.com . Please note all cancellations must be made one week before the event date, otherwise you will incur a late cancellation fee.
If you experience any technical problems whilst using Kent CPD Online, wish to update your profile, or have forgotten your password please contact firstname.lastname@example.org