The National Crime Agency sets out the full National Referral Mechanism (NRM) for identifying, protecting and supporting victims of human trafficking. This includes the National Referral Mechanism (NRM) form for potential victims of trafficking and modern slavery.
- Safeguarding children who may have been trafficked (PDF, 535.7 KB)
- Safeguarding trafficked children toolkit (DOCX, 685.4 KB)
- Safeguarding unaccompanied children who arrive in Kent (PDF, 439.5 KB)
Modern Slavery Act 2015
The Modern Slavery Act 2015 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It is designed to tackle slavery in the UK and consolidates previous offences relating to trafficking and slavery.
Modern Slavery Training
Modern slavery often includes slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour and human trafficking. The impact can be devastating for the victims.
This resource is designed to share examples of training products available to public sector professionals and other individuals that might come across victims to help raise awareness, better spot the signs and increase confidence in reporting modern slavery when potential cases are encountered.
- Trafficking - Slovak (PDF, 268.9 KB)
- Trafficking - Albanian (PDF, 314.0 KB)
- Trafficking - Polish (PDF, 419.1 KB)
- Trafficking - Vietnamese (PDF, 340.6 KB)
- Trafficking - Bulgarian (PDF, 477.0 KB)
- Trafficking - Pashto (PDF, 460.9 KB)
- Trafficking - Romanian (PDF, 311.2 KB)
- Trafficking - Turkish (PDF, 321.7 KB)
- Trafficking - English
(PDF, 210.8 KB)