Child Protection for Designated Staff
This course will provide professionals with an introduction to the role and responsibilities of a designated safeguarding lead.
Please note all school staff are advised to attend the designated lead training offered by the KCC Education Safeguarding Team, as this covers Ofsted requirements.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the role of a designated safeguarding lead and state the key areas of responsibility
- Understand the Kent Support Levels
- Make appropriate decisions about the actions to take when informed of a concern about a child or young person
- State what is likely to happen following a request for support to the 'Front Door' team
- Explain the issues around the recording and sharing information
Tuesday 29th January 2019 - 9:30am-1pm - Tonbridge and Malling - Book Here