Childhood Neglect: An In-Depth Understanding to Help Overcome Practice and Organisational Barriers
This level 3 course will help participants:
- Develop a deeper understanding of neglect and cumulative harm.
- Consider individual and organisational barriers to recognising and responding to neglect.
- Explore assessment and decision making processes with a focus on parents/carers capacity.
- Reaffirm the central importance of the child's and young person's voice through a family case study.
- Promote reflection on individual and team professional practice and identify actions for improvement.
Tuesday 26th March 2019 - 9:30am-3pm - Maidstone - Book Here
Monday 9th September 2019 - 9:30am-3pm - Maidstone - Book Here